Re-imagine your room by adding this truly handmade knit round pouf to it.
This chunky cotton floor cushion has a original star design on top, a current trend for a modern style in your kid's room. The perfect finish to reading nooks, teepee tent and around the room as a comfortable and soft floor seating.
You can choose it stuffed or unstuffed on drop down menu.
Check the colors options on images and leave a note on the personalization box.
If you want something special, other colors or size, convo me, I will be glad to work with you in your projects :)
- Made from recycled chunky cotton cord that make the pouf sturdy but soft.
- The crochet cover is totally removable to machine wash.
- All our floor cushions has a separated insert fabric bag sewn by us in a coordinate color and with ability to fill/refill by the strong hook and loop tape closure at the bottom. It has modeled with specific design to achieve the perfect round shape without effort.
- While the crochet cover is washing and dry you can continue using the stuffed inner bag as a pouf without compromising your needs and aesthetics. It's like 2 in 1.
Size: 50 cm diameter = 20" diameter
© All ideas and designs are property of Looping Home.This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED. A Looping Home © copyright item, this crochet pattern was created by me and can't be copy or reproduce by anyone on pain of being reported an copyright infringement against those who do so.
Thank you for your visit and preference
Modern Crochet Floor Cushions with Star - Baby Room Decor
- Made to order: 3/4 weeks to be ready to ship. If you need it sooner please contact me to see the best I can do to help you.
- Truly handmade product.
- Chunky recycled cotton yarn
- Cotton fabric bag to fill and insert
- Unstuffed option = crochet cover + insert fabric bag to stuff + instrutions
- Stuffed option = pouf ready to use and filled with recycled polystyrene beads
50 cm diameter = 20" diameter
WEIGHT: knit cover + inner bag without stuffing weigh between 1,500 kg.
CARE: Washable by hand or machine at 30°C in delicate spin cycle. Recommend putting the piece in a pillowcase when opting for machine washing.